Translate

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Let ease into this new tight shirt

I'm gunna start this all off with a very open welcome to critiques and nay-sayers. If you got something to say, say it. Wanna offer advice? I'm all ears. I'll try and post as many reference pictures as I can so you can have something to go off of.

I'll be posting mainly caricatures. sometimes portraits or commission work which is always different.

One of the main reasons that I'm starting this blog is to keep my wits about quality and to get or maybe give advice. 

Not everyone shines like a rainbow every day at the easel.

But there are things I think I can manage to do so I can prevent myself from taking a down hill turn...


And whats better than good ol' embarrassment!? :D

Lets get to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment